The remote control and telecontrol system of the electric power grid is an integrated system that enables the operator to manage the energy consumption of the lighting industry more efficiently and to manage faults more efficiently and to maintain all the sub-units of the lighting network remotely. At the same time, it is possible to inform and involve citizens in the above process.
Among others, the following features are available:
- Remote management (opening / closing) through the central software
- Remote monitoring of each luminaire’s individual consumption in real time
- Web browser access
- Graphical interface with menu options
- Map display software capable of displaying – displaying different layers of information
- Creating scenarios for the operation of lighting fixtures
- Create power consumption reports of each luminaire separately.
- Recording of hours of operation and lifetime prediction of each luminaire separately (lamps)
- Direct detection and resolution of faults in the electric lighting networκ
- Mobile phone application (Android) for inventory and maintenance of lighting fixtures