Title: ALPINE, Architecture of Intelligent Eco Power Sensor Networks for Environmental Management.
Fund: Cooperation 2011
The project ALPINE has investigated the interaction of urban development with natural resources, wildlife and habitats with the technology of wireless sensor networks (WSN). Particular importance was given to the protection of hydrological infrastructure connecting natural water reservoirs (Mornos reservoir, reservoir Nipsa) water treatment plants (Athens, Alexandroupolis, respectively) for the supply of urban centers.
- LINK TECHNOLOGIES SA (GR)
- ATHENA Research Center/ΙΕΚ of Xanthi (GR)
- Democritus University of Thrace (GR)
- National Technical University of Athens (N.T.U.A.) (GR)
- Altec Integration SA (GR)
- PRISMA CENTER KOMOTINIS SA (GR)
- CALLISTO Environmental Organization for Wildlife and Nature (GR)
Duration: 27 months