Title: ShoppingMate, a location- and context- aware service for assisting consumers during their shopping time.
Fund: CAPACITIES – Research for the benefit of SMEs
ShoppingMate’s main objective was to develop an innovative digital shopping system that transforms mobile phones into highly interactive personal shopping assistants for consumer’s everyday lives in a way that combines the advantages of e-shopping and traditional shopping.
Link Technologies was the coordinator of the project, developed cutting-edge technologies and location-based services, integrated the developed systems and created a platform that can address the spontaneous mobile user shopping requests by identifying stores in a specific shopping area that match the mobile user’s specifications for a purchase.
- LINK TECHNOLOGIES S.A. (GR)
- Mobics Telecommunication and Consulting Services Ltd (GR)
- Fonella Oy (FIN)
- VTT Technical Research Centre (FIN)
- Novasys S.A. (CH)
- Centre Suisse d' Electronique et de Microtechnique (CH)
- Neos Srl- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft zur Foerderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. (DE)
- Municipality of Athens Development Agency (GR)
Duration: 24 months