Title: VENIS, Virtual Enterprises by Networked Interoperability Services.
Fund: THEME [FoF-ICT-2011.7.3]- Virtual Factories and enterprises.
The VENIS project aimed at covering the gap of interoperability between Large and Small Enterprises, according to “Virtual Organisation” paradigm:
- a distributed web-based repository, connecting the existing information systems;
- a set of lightweight web services based on legacy email systems, for a smart exchange of the common information;
- a distributed processes engine mechanism, to link the enterprises business processes, assist the work in joint businesses and create novel synergies in marketing competition.
Link Technologies demonstrated the concept of the VENIS project by automating business processes while ensuring the goal of painless straight-through processing of data was easily achieved and information was quickly exchanged.
- LINK TECHNOLOGIES S.A. (GR)
- ENGINEERING - INGEGNERIA INFORMATICA SPA (IT)
- INTERSOFT A.S. (SVK)
- FRAUNHOFER-GESELLSCHAFT ZUR FOERDERUNG DER ANGEWANDTEN FORSCHUNG E.V (DE)
- USTAV INFORMATIKY, SLOVENSKA AKADEMIA VIED (SVK)
- ITLINK SRL (IT)
- FONDATION SOPHIA ANTIPOLIS (FR)
Duration: 30 months