Title: CITYZEN, an Integrated Internet of Things (IoT) System for Smart Cities.
Fund: Operational Program Competitiveness, Entrepreneurship and Innovation (RESEARCH – CREATE – INNOVATE)
The CityZEN project produces for the first time in Greece an integrated IoT system which has:
– Flexible, modular and affordable infrastructure.
– Units for secure and efficient resource network management.
– An easy-to-use application development platform with reliable and interoperable APIs.
The project aims to develop IoT equipment with LoRaWAN networking, TPMs, microprocessors and sensors to support a smart city model. The company is the project coordinator, involved in the production of an open IoT platform for smart city applications.
- LINK TECHNOLOGIES SA (GR)
- 3PI INFORMATIONS SYSTEMS SA. (GR)
- Laboratory of Networking Technologies Services and Applications, Department of Informatics and Telecommunications, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (GR)
- Research Lab Systems Security, Department of Digital Systems, University of Piraeus (GR)
Duration: 36 months